Google started a trend a few years ago, where everything they released was a beta. This meant that you could use the software as you like, but at your own risk. If you stored data in GMail while it was in beta, you cannot hold GMail/Google responsible if it gets lots, errased or causes any damage to anyone or anything.
Recent blog posts
- Need For Speed: Underground Review, Tips and Tricks
- Life after school - Transitioning and Moving On
- NHL 09 Jersey Code - Released
- Technology Fueled Addiction - Formula One
- Gmail Themes - FINALLY!!!
- Google Chrome updated itself without notice??
- Mediawiki Categories, Subcategories, and Category Trees
- EA Sports NHL 09 Jersey Unlock Code
- Chrome is a no go - For me
- Outputting the PS3 audio through your PC speakers