I am really enjoying all the 'click and enable' functionality of Drupal, or any other CMS that I have researched. They all come with a very flexiable framework, that makes it easy for any developer to create his/her own modules/plugins/add-ins (call it what you want). A few days after installing Drupal, and having written a handful of blog posts, I enabled the module for a RSS feed, and just like that, my pages/blog were indexed, (only 5 at that point) and there was a working feed. I added the link into my Google Desktop and there were my posts. Amazing!!
Recent blog posts
- Need For Speed: Underground Review, Tips and Tricks
- Life after school - Transitioning and Moving On
- NHL 09 Jersey Code - Released
- Technology Fueled Addiction - Formula One
- Gmail Themes - FINALLY!!!
- Google Chrome updated itself without notice??
- Mediawiki Categories, Subcategories, and Category Trees
- EA Sports NHL 09 Jersey Unlock Code
- Chrome is a no go - For me
- Outputting the PS3 audio through your PC speakers